- Safari departures: This Tsavo East and Amboseli Road Safari departs and terminates in Mombasa Kenya
- Safari Description and Duration: 3 days Mombasa to Tsavo East and Amboseli National park road safari
- Safari transport mode: Transport is in a customized 8 seater safari minibus with pop up roof. Option of a 4×4 jeep, at supplementary cost.
- Accommodation options for the 3 Days Mombasa to Tsavo East and Amboseli Safari: Luxury lodges, luxury tented camps, Economy lodges, economy camps.
DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION – Mombasa
DEPARTURE TIME – Please Ready by 6: 30 AM for a prompt departure at 7:30 AM
RETURN TIME- Approximately 2:30 PM.
WEAR – Comfortable clothing, boots, hat, jacket, Camera, Binocular and sunscreen.
Avavailability All through the year
Pricing Per person
Minimum Travelers 2
From the airport or your place of stay
Day 1: Mombasa – Tsavo East
You will be picked-up from your Mombasa hotel in the morning and drive along the Mombasa-Nairobi highway to Tsavo East National Park. This will take you two hours depending on traffic. Before entering the park we shall have a stopover of maybe 30 minutes to freshen-up. We enter the Tsavo East through Bachuma Gate then start searching for Big Five ( Lion, Elephant, Rhino, Buffalo and Leopard ) We shall stop briefly at Aruba Dam to see animals drinking water and thereafter pass-by the Kanderi Swamp for another opportunity to see wildlife/animals. And proceed to the accommodation of your choice for checking-in and lunch. After lunch you can decide to go for swimming or have a siesta.
At 16.00 hrs it’s time for the evening safari game-drive searching for the warthog, ostrich, jackal and many other different animals. Come back to your accommodation at 6pm for dinner and overnight .
Day 2: Tsavo East – Amboseli
We leave Tsavo East for Amboseli at 07.00 hrs with a safari game viewing drive, then join the Mombasa – Nairobi highway and drive for 280kms to Iremito gate. Check in the park and start your game drive on your way to Kibo Safari Camp or similar for check in and lunch. Leave at 16.00 hrs for an evening safari game drive in search for the BIG FIVE, and on a clear day we hope to catch views of the snow on Mt Kilimanjaro the tallest mountain in Africa, it lies in Tanzania, the neighbor of Kenya. Return back to the safari camp at 1800hrs for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Amboseli – Mombasa
Take an early breakfast at 06.00 hrs, with your luggage leave the camp at 06.30 hrs and have a morning game drive in search for the Hippo, Giraffe, Gnu and the BIG FIVE. And leave the park at 08.00 hrs to go back to Mombasa. Stop at Voi town for lunch at 12.30 hrs, after lunch proceed to Mombasa arriving at around 16.00 hrs.
End of your 3 Days Mombasa to Tsavo East and Amboseli safari.
Accommodation as per itinerary
National Park fees
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Sentrim Camp http://www.sentrim-hotels.com/sentrim_amboseli.html
- AA Lodge http://worldbizes.wix.com/aalodgeamboseli
- Kibo Safari Camp, http://www.kibosafaricamp.com/